Server Packet - UpdateTransformMessage (1B24F808)
SWGANH Wiki is a repository of Star Wars Galaxies Developer information. This site is only meant to be used by SWGANH Developer team.
Opperand_Count = 8
Opcode = 1B24F808
- ObjectID that you are listing attributes for.
- New Position of Object. The value is transformed the following way.
n = X / 4;
if n > 8192 n = n - 16384;
effective map range is -8192..8192
to convert the a float to position
n = uint16(x * 4.0f + 0.5f);
- Number of movement updates the object has done.
- Used to distinguish new updates from potential repeats.
- Incremented by 1 each packet.
The byte before direction corresponds to:
||ClimbingStationary / dancing!!!
Haven't seen it out side the range of 0..5 yet
- This is the direction for the object to face after moving.
- It is calculated by (Angle / 0.0625) where angle is in radians.
- This packet needs to be sent frequently to prevent start/stop in a movement stream.
- Also, shorter distances at slower frequency will create slower speed.
:OLD--DATA--Found this to be the posture byte
- This byte seems to be related to the 2 variances of ObjController Transform Packets
- used (23 vs 21). See them for further detail. The 23 seems to be sent
- in a Data channel signifying it being important. This byte is related to a
- count of 21's the occur between a group of 23. The 23 is assumed to be start/end
- of a chain of movement while the 21 is an update.
|| This packet originates on the server.
|| This packet has been completely reversed.
08 00 // op count
08 F8 24 1B // UpdateTransformMessage
EB 4F 90 19 17 00 00 00 // object ID
AD CF // x
7C 00 // y
CB 2B // z
03 03 00 00 // counter
00 // posture
2F // direction