Protocol Info - Baselines & Deltas
SWGANH Wiki is a repository of Star Wars Galaxies Developer information. This site is only meant to be used by SWGANH Developer team.
Opperand_Count = 5
Opcode = 68A75F0C
- A 64bit ID number assigned uniquely to objects.
- A 4 byte integer made of characters used to identify the
- object type. for a list of object types see below.
Note: This is just a string used in the debugging message.
Parsing methods are set on object creation.
- This is a single byte integer used to identify what type
- of update is being done to the object based on the objects type.
- TYPE = CREO
- TYPE_#: 1, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9...
- Each value contains a different part or data to be updated to the object.
- Some aren't used at all. The available ones will be listed.
- Size of DATA below
- The rest of the packet is just initialization data for the object.
- This gets parsed uniquely depending on the Object_TYPE and TYPE_#.
- See the corresponding list for separate structs of these Objects.
SWG Protocol Baselines
SWG Protocol Deltas