Server Packet - DeltasMessage (12862153)
SWGANH Wiki is a repository of Star Wars Galaxies Developer information. This site is only meant to be used by SWGANH Developer team.
Opperand_Count = 5
Opcode = 12862153
- A 64bit ID number assigned uniquely to objects.
- A 4 byte integer made of characters used to identify the object type. For a list of object types see below.
- Note: This is just a string used in the debugging message.
- Parsing methods are set on object creation.
- This is a single byte integer used to identify what type of update is being done to the object based on the objects type.
TYPE = CREO
TYPE_#: 1, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9...
Each value contains a different part or data to be updated to the object.
Some aren't used at all. The available ones will be listed.
- Size of DATA below
- The rest of the packet is used to update/change specific variables of the object.
- This gets parsed uniquely depending on the Object_TYPE and TYPE_#.
- See the corresponding list for separate structs of these Objects.
- All DATA Segments begin with a short with the # of updates it contains, and then additional short used to identify the variable being updated.
|| This packet originates on the server.
|| This packet has been completely reversed.
Insert Sample Packet Here...